It is a kind of water treatment system widely used in municipal sewage treatment engineering, petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, papermaking, pharmaceutical, leather and other industries. The actual operation shows that the stacked screw sludge dewatering can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers.
What problems should be paid attention to before and after the use of screw stacking machine
1. Feeding should be evenly distributed, so as to avoid excessive vibration caused by excessive weight.
2. The machine must be checked and repaired regularly and filled with lubricating oil at least once every half a year.
3. Don't put anything on the top cover of the folding screw to avoid accidents after driving.
4. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance and operation of the machine.
5. During normal operation, do not brake the opening and closing arm to avoid damaging the Lanling belt and other parts.
6. Before starting the machine, turn the turntable to check its operation.
7. Once the abnormal phenomenon is found during operation, the power supply shall be cut off immediately, and the brake shall be shut down for inspection.
What is the use mechanism of the machine
1. The filter gap formed between the fixed ring and the moving ring and the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decrease from the concentration section to the dehydration section.
2. The main body of the screw stacking dehydrator is a filtering device which is formed by a fixed ring and a moving ring overlapping each other, and a screw shaft penetrating through it. The former is the concentration section, and the latter is the dehydration section.
3. After gravity concentration in the thickening section, the sludge is transported to the dewatering section. In the process of moving forward, with the gradual reduction of the filter gap and screw pitch and the blocking effect of the back pressure plate, the maximum internal pressure is generated, and the volume is continuously reduced, so as to achieve the purpose of full dewatering.
4. The rotation of the screw shaft drives the sludge to be transported from the thickening section to the dewatering section, and at the same time, it also drives the floating ring to clean the filter seam to prevent blockage.
Address: No. 61, Fenghuang East Road, Hailing District, Taizhou City
Equipment sales: 13852655669 Ms. Sun
Solution: 13852060015 Mr. Huang
After-sales service: 0523-82256069